Our school last underwent a Whole School Evaluation in September 2011. The divisional inspector, Anne O’ Sullivan, found the main strengths of the school to be the following:
• A very positive and supportive climate pervades the school community.
• The board of management fulfils its functions very diligently and effectively.
• The principal and staff demonstrate high levels of commitment, capability and effectiveness.
• The parents’ association is very committed to and supportive of school activities.
• Very high levels of satisfaction with the school overall are indicated by parents and pupils.
• The school building, located in attractive and spacious grounds, is very well maintained.
The full report may be read online at www.education.ie/en/Publications/InspectionReports-Publications/Whole-School-Evaluation-Reports-List/report1_12171T.pdf